NikWax Tach Wash
How To ApplyTo clothing
1. Place item in washing machine
2. Apply Nikwax Tech Wash in the machine's dispenser
3. Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete rinse cycle
4. Alternatively, just apply Nikwax in a simple hand wash
5. Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows
To tents and accessories
1. Apply item in hand-hot water in a sink or bowl and agitate
2. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Tech Wash can be applied neat to fabrics as a stain or grease remover prior to washing.
To clean 1-2 items use 2 full caps (100 ml) in soft water or 3 full caps in hard water. Quantities used will depend on condition and size of items.
When to Use
Clean items with Nikwax Tech Wash before proofing them with the appropriate Nikwax proofer. You should be able to wash reproofed gear 6 to 8 times with Nikwax Tech Wash before it requires reproofing with the appropriate Nikwax proofer.